Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blah de blah blah blah

My week long vaca has come to an end and I must return to the real world for the next 3 nights...

All I have heard about work lately is how insanely crazy busy it has been which makes me just want to stay in bed and not go in!

However one little light at the end of the tunnel is that...

A. St. Patrick's day is right around the corner and my apartment is decorated in honor of the upcoming occasion

B. This came in the mail today...

I plan to read it in the next couple days and do lots of research...

I have to stay here until the middle of summer to fulfill my lease but I really could use a change of scenery for a bit...

Who knows what will come...

Bring on 3 long nights of work PICU!

2 comments:

Britt said...

you should read the All Nurses message board too. they have a travel nurse specialty board with people already doing it and signing up to do it. it's a good resource.

Britt said...

http://www.pantravelers.org/ is good too, a lot of people refer to that site on the boards.