Friday, February 12, 2010

Trash Dilemma

Dear Trash Bag Makers,

My small kitchen does not allow me to have the standard 13 gallon trash can. I have a neat and tidy 8 gallon trash can under my counter. It works well for me seeing as a live alone....aside from one issue. I CAN NEVER FIND TRASH BAGGGGSSSSS!!! Your companies all make a lovely variety of bags in the 13 gallon size...one with handles, ones with ties, ones with stretchability, ones with odor block, etc, etc...

I would like this same variety please. The only ones I have been able to find lately are the ones that tie at the top and have the awesome stretchability. I have some issues with this choice however. I do not like how I have to stretch the dickens out of the top to fit it over my can and I do not like the ties on it. I prefer nice handles.

If anyone in the universe finds a good stock of 8 gallon trash bags please let me know and I will buy every box!

Thank you and have a nice day.

A frustrated thrower awayer in Columbus Ohio,
Heather

In other news I bought all the fixens to make some delish chili on Sunday and I cannot wait!

No comments: