Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Welp it's my last night here in Canton for this trip...as long as the weather cooperates tomorrow and I'm able to drive back to the Bus...

Leaving Canton is always so bittersweet...I love being home with my fam and that drive back just ALWAYS sucks! Once I'm back and settled in Columbus I'm ok but all the in between stuff like saying bye to the fam and driving back just sucks!

This trip home was pretty typical and not super exciting...we did some eating out, shopping, eating home cooked food, and just hanging out.

There is still a to-do list for tomorrow before I leave including:

Lunch with ma and sisters
Passport getting
Having dad give Hank the Honda a once over
A trip to the beauty supply store with Holly along with some other shopping
Packing
On the road around 4pm

I'm already dreading leaving and think about my next trip home in almost exactly a month...I'll be going with ma and Hannah on a trip to Indiana Wesleyan University for a college visit...

Welp I think that's all for now...

Nite kids...

No comments: