Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow I'm Lame...

I realize my life is nothing exciting by any means but I quite enjoy it...

I treasure the night after working 3 in a row...it is my time to sleep alllll day, be lazy and catch up on my DVR!

If that's lame then so be it...

Tonight is one of those nights.

Slept till 5, cleaned my apt from top to bottom, and am now happily lounging on the couch catching up on some of my fave shows...what could make this night better you ask?

The new pepperoni due hand tossed pizza from Donatos!

I wish I had taken a pic of the pizza before I broke into it...I thought I could find one online but couldn't!

Everyone should see try this lovely creation!

I have now fallen in love with Donatos hand tossed crust and the double pepperoni made it even tastier!

Made my night 10 times better...

How sad is it that this what I have to blog about lately...I need to get out more for sure!

No comments: