Monday, February 15, 2010

Brrrrrrr!!


So I stole this pic off Britt's blog. I know I live in Ohio and technically it's still the middle of Winter but COME ON!

I don't get snow days anymore...

Even if the world starts caving in and the big man upstairs dumps feet of snow upon us Hank the Honda and I are still expected to brave the horrible Columbus drivers and the terrible road conditions to make it to the hospital...

Hank is quite the reliable car and I trust him to get me to work safely but I'm really sick of white stuff being everywhere when I have to go out and drive in it!

This is my plea to the weather gods above that they let this be the last snow of the season...and so help me God if any of this hinders my travel plans to Canton this weekend someone will be going down! I miss ma family!!

No comments: