Friday, April 16, 2010

Big 200!

Well friends this is my 200th post and let me warn you that it is going to be a big hodge podge of stuff...

I just got home from Dave and Buster's a bit ago and have lots of little things running through my mind...one of them being that the mac and cheese at Dave and Buster's is TO DIE FOR! Crazy delish! I want to eat it every day!


I haven't shown any pics of Charli lately...here she is hanging out in her favorite spot...under my covers...if you ever can't find her in the apt just pull back the covers and there is a 97% chance she will be there! Even though this is a dark pic she's still super adorable!



This was my tasty dinner the other night...completely made by moi! Yes the pizza dough is store bought but I put the whole BBQ pizza together and it was DELICIOUS!! If you know me at all you know I love me some BBQ chicken pizza and I'm so excited to find an easy way to make them at home!

Another random thought...my last PIP shift at work has been completed...these are shifts they offer when we are super busy so we can get paid extra for extra hours and they get the extra staff they need. The PIP check will be put in with next weeks pay check so it's gonna be a fantastic payday!! Can't wait!!!

Big new! I finished another book for the year...A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown...FABULOUS! It was hard to put down and although I always seemed to find something better to do at home and only really read at work, the book was amazing! True story of a girl who's mom dies at age 12 and she is forced into the foster care system. She turns to drugs, alcohol, prostitution, gangs, you name it...in the end she turns her life around and is now an awesome lawyer in San Diego. I highly recommend it!

I can't wait to head back to Canton next weekend. I have an entire week off work and am super stoked to see the fam! Feel like I haven't seen them in forever!

My Christmas lights are finally taken down from my porch...B. Thomp made me feel like a horrible person for having them up still, so I braved the spiders and yuckiness and got them down!

I think that might be it...Im gonna head to bed and sleep all day tomorrow before work...I just love working away my weekends!

Sorry bout all the randomness but thats how my mind works at 230am!

Peace Out kids!

No comments: