Friday, April 2, 2010

I Don't Wanna Work...I Just Wanna Play All Day...

Today is a beautiful amazing glorious completely fabulous sunny day...

And I sit here on my couch just waiting to go into work...awesome...

Anyhow...let me just tell you about a few things...

I went to see Train in concert and it was AWESOME! Check out some of my fave pics...

Jenna, Korri and I before the show began...in my pretty new Target dress!


I know it's hard to see in this picture but that man on the right in the green shirt (he's in the opening act) looked so much like my dad it was driving me nuts!






These pics are some of my faves...he sang a beautiful song and looked beautiful doing it in the first couple pics...then he brought these adorable little girls on stage to sing She's on Fire with him...that little girl in the middle just had no idea what to do!



The last two I'll post are one of Pat Monaghan (yeah I think we are totally related) crowd surfing and changing shirts on stage...sooo pretty!!

The concert was a FANTASTIC time and you can see all the awesome pics on my facebook page if you wanna...

In other news...

I'm still trying to run...not getting in all 3 days a week every week like I should but dammit I'm really trying!

Britt and I have a running date on Monday...can't wait...really I can't...I'm not being sarcastic...

I feel like I have more to update about but my tummy is growling sooooo bad and I gots ta feed my face before I go save some babies...

If I get free time at work maybe I'll try to think of some awesome things to write about...

Peace Kids!

No comments: