Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Worn the Heck Out!

I'm in the middle of my 3 night work spree and am already worn out...

Last night I would bet money that my patient was completely possessed...We gave him a dose of every medication possible that has any kind of sedation effect and he was still rolling around in the bed screaming!

At one point I threw up my hands and walked away from the bedside while the charge nurse was in the room to help me...I had no idea what to do and just wanted to cry!

And then what happens at 7am? The docs decide he can have some milk and he gets all cuddly and happy with the day shift nurse...that little jerk! If he wasn't adorable I'd be super pissed...

In other news running is going well...I'm hesitating on moving up to the 3rd week of the program...2 minutes seems like a loooooong time to run!

I did buy an iPod app about the couch to 5k but I can't figure out how to change the dates since I already started the program and am on week 2 instead of week 1...I'll have to try and finagle a way to make it skip to week 2...

Ladies and gents that is my life lately...I can't wait for this weekend to get out a little bit and have some drinks and not think about work!

Peace out kids...

1 comment:

Britt said...

Week 3 is run 90 walk 90, run 3min walk 3min!

And i want mexican.