Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Weekend in Pics!

So last weekend was my fab friend Tara's wedding in lovely Zainesville Ohio...and by lovely I mean awesome and by awesome I mean in the middle of nowhere with a bar full of townies lol!

Take a looksie!




The lovely bride and groom at the alter...then at the reception with their awesome bridal party! And then the fun begins...






Let the group photogs begin! First a lovely one with the groom...then the beautiful bride took time out for a PICU photo...before going into the reception we took a pretty pic outside...and of course we took a break from dancing for the obligatory "everyone squeeze yourself together so one of us can stick our arm out as far as it goes to get a group face shoot" pic!







In between group shots we also had tons of fun...fist pumping to some journey songs...Brandy buffing up her wedding favor to use on Theresa...the Bride and I looking awesome...and Brandy pretending to be a bridesmaid!

It was such a fabulous wedding and I am so happy for Tara and Ryan...and TERRIBLY jealous that they are on their honeymoon right now while I'm under blankets in Ohio!

No comments: