Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update!

Welp I survived my dentist appt. Thanks to my fabo friend Kelly!

She's the one that recommended I go to this office...cuz she works there of course!

She's also the one that did my filling and onlay and I don't think it could have gone any better!

I got to watch TLC the whole time and was even well enough to go to cornhole after...although I didn't risk drinkin anything for fear it would all just dribble out of my mouth!

We lost cornhole and my mouth started to hurt at the end of the night but I am feeling like 100 dollars this morning!

Thanks Kelly for making my GCFD experience marvelous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and it is really cute! Glad your dentist appointment went well. I hate going to the dentist too!!

Heather said...

Awww thanks! Glad you like my little piece of the internet!