Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to Reality...

So my Phoenix trip is dunzo...and I'm back in boring old O-H-I-O...

The trip was completely fantastic and I want to go back immediately!

The conference was so-so...it was their first annual so I will cut them so slack.

It was def geared more towards docs then nurses so not much that we can go back to work and immediately institute...but I did learn a couple interesting things. Got to see lots of awesome pics of people bleeding and broken which would only interest a bunch of health care people....especially since the most graphic ones were right before we went to lunch!

The rest of the trip was just awesome...

Missy's birthday was Saturday so we celebrated all weekend for her!

Phoenix has a completely fabulous Ohio State bar that we went to on Saturday to watch the game...

It was called American Junkie and was just packed with OSU fans and decor including a huge blow up Brutus!

I just love having OSU alum alllll over the world and knowing that you can find fellow buckeyes to hang out with on a football Saturday...it was just like being in Columbus only sunny and 80 degrees!

My camera died and I forgot my charger so Missy was the picture queen...as soon as she posts the facebook pics I will give you a picture timeline of my fabulous trip!

Anyone wanna move out there with me?!?! We would come back to Ohio for the summer of course...I dont want to burn alive out there!

No comments: