Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

So this year instead of this...


I'll be hanging out here...


Now don't get me wrong...

I LOVE my job...

But this is my first Thanksgiving away from my family. :(

Thanksgiving isn't a huge holiday for us. We normally eat dinner at home or at the most go to my Grandma's with a couple other relatives...but it's still family time and I haven't been home to see the fam in awhile!

Tonight starts my long PICU stretch...let me just tell you my schedule...

Tonight (Tues) 7p-11p
Wed 7p-7a
Thurs 7p-7a
Fri 7p-7a
Sat 7p-7a
Sun 7p-11p

Prayin for some good nights with no craziness...which RARELY happens in the PICU...Just askin the big man upstairs to give me the strength to make it through this crazy schedule the next couple days....Next weekend I finally get to go home and hang out with the fam for a couple days and thats what I keep thinking about! That and the holiday pay and overtime I'll be making these next couple nights!

Everyone have a fabulous Thanksgiving and enjoy the good food and family time!!

PS I have to throw it out there that both pics were googled...they are neither my real family or a real patient of mine!

No comments: