Sunday, November 22, 2009

FINALLY! Arizona in Pictures!

So I previously told you all about my fabulous trip to Phoenix with Missy and her friend Lauren...Missy finally posted her pics on facebook so get excited cuz now you get to see them toooooo!!


This was the AMAZING view right outside our hotel...I could get used to seeing that everyday when I stepped out my front door!




These are some pics with our new friend Kirk...he's an ER doc in the upper peninsula of Michigan...he came out with us on Friday night...the first pic is a round of Lemon Drops for Missy's birthday...Kirk now loves them! The second and third one is at Lodge where we ate din dine and got to try this new kind of whiskey made by Wild Turkey...it was tasty! Kirk was a fabulous time and stayed out with us until 2am...AND paid our tab at one of the bars!





Some more pics from going out that night...Missy showin some love...Lauren and I at the bar...and Missy picking the tiki guys nose at Drift.








And this was the FABULOUS Ohio State Alumni bar Eric told us about. It was packed for the game! We met a new friend to complete our OHIO...Missy and I got up on the bar to spin the wheel they have hanging up...and we got to pose on the red carpet before we walked in! It was so fun to watch the game there!!!

I love love love Phoenix and can't wait to find a reason to head back and play some more!

No comments: