Monday, November 30, 2009

My Grown Up Christmas List

I am now to the point in my life where if I really want something I'll normally just buy it for myself...

I can't ask my parents anymore to buy me these crazy expensive gifts I want...but it doesn't stop me from wanting them!

Here are the things on my list...


I have wanted one of these for awhile...I think I might end up breaking down and buying myself an iPod touch here soon...


A couple people at work have one of these and I want my own! Although I do love having books on my bookshelf...


I'm feeling alittle behind on the times with these electronics but I did say that if I had a nice TV I wanted a Wii with it...maybe the Wii fit could help me shed some pounds!



These last two are kinda weird but I really want a fireplace screen so Charli will stay out of the fireplace! And I need a nice pair of studs for my second earring hole that I can keep in all the time!

In the end though I truly wish I could give all the money I have to this place...
Cancer sucks big time...especially with kids...it really breaks my heart everytime I have a cancer patient at work...I think I'm going to make a donation this year at Christmas though...become an "Angel of Hope" through WCOL when they do their St. Jude's charity drive...I've always wanted to do it when I hear those poor parents talk about their children and now I am in a position where I could spare some dollars for the kiddos....

Whats on your Christmas list??

2 comments:

Britt said...

um i demand you post some pics of your holiday decorating!

Annie A said...

I did make a Christmas list and posted it on my blog. There's a shout out to you. Check it out.