Saturday, March 27, 2010

Celebration Extravaganza!


Tonight is a big night my friends! I have 3...count em 3...birthday celebrations to attend!

Three of my favorite people in the world were born this weekend and I'm super excited to celebrate with them!

The night shall begin with a tasty feast complete with delish drinks at El Vaq to celebrate M. Shaffe and her 30 years on this earth. Shaffe is a nursing school gal and definitely one of the reasons I survived those 13 months!

I'll then head off to Level to hang with the one and only B. Thompson who, let's face it, is pretty much one of the most fabulous people in my life! We will both be dolled up in our professional makeovers and are bound to have a fantastic time!

Hopefully the night will end at the Piano Bar where Miss Erin will be partying the night away with her twin sister. Erin is a fairly new friend but absolutely amazing none the less! We got along from the second we met and hanging out with her is NEVER boring!

It would be awesome if everyone was in the same place but I don't mind a little party hopping! At least everything is in very close proximity to each other...

It is SURE to be a fantastic night!!

No comments: