Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday Ya'll!

Well maybe happier for you then for me...

I have to work allllll weekend so it's not really a Friday for me...

Such is life...

At least last night was a BLAST! I highly suggest everyone make an appearance to a Cocktails at the Conservatory event!

It was super fun and made even better by the live entertainment of Andrew Varner and the Square Miles. They played everything we wanted including Miley Cyrus, the electric slide, the Goo Goo Dolls, and everything in between. We danced around like fools surrounded by beautiful foliage and blown glass...all in all a FABULOUS night!

At the end of the night I got a gift from one of my faves Kelly...look what she got me!


I love love love it and will probably end up keeping it hanging up in the living room for the rest of the year!

Thanks Kelly!!

Other then that I really have nothing new to report in life...

Oh wait...my DVD player sadly broke...he's been with me since I won him senior year in high school at after prom...I think he's had a good long life and I'll be sad to go to Target to replace him...so long friend!

And with that I'm off to work the next 3 nights...don't expect much from me...

2 comments:

Britt said...

omg i definitely remember you winning that! i think i won a flash light. or a fire extinguisher. something dumb and safety-ish. typical.

Heather said...

lol and i bet your flashlight fire extinguisher isnt still around is it??

I dont think they gave out fire extinguishers but hey who knows...it was canton ohio...