Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mystery Neighbor

So living here at the Bay I have lot-o-neighbors...

I'm not quite social enough to make friend with them but I do recognize them and notice when they come and go...

The neighbor right next to me, I'm convinced, is either dead or has been kidnapped right under my nose...

I haven't really investigated much but here is what I know...

Her car (or I'm assuming it's her car) has not been touched since the first of the past 2 big snow storms. It sat there with snow on it until it all melted away and still has snow piled around it...

She had a package from Amazon sitting outside her door for weeks that has since disappeared...

The rent statements that were put in our door knockers by the managers sat on her door for approx 3 weeks...

Her welcome mat is still there but I have not seen her come or go for months...

This morning I come home from breakfast and get into bed when I hear all this racket...obviously I go stare out my peephole and watch as these men are taking things apart and walking out of the building...

So maybe she's not dead and hasn't been kidnapped...I guess she's just moving out???

OR these men just broke in and took her stuff apart and stole it...

Who's to say...

Maybe I should stop trying to be an investigator...I don't think I'm very good at it...

No comments: