Monday, March 22, 2010

M.I.A.


Isn't that pic just adorable! It's Kelly's dog Miles and was from my second St. Patty's celebration...I love it!

I know I've been missing lately...I'm sure everyone was sad cuz my blog is just so exciting!

Well I've been working the past 4 nights and when I have that long of a stretch I do nothing but eat sleep work and repeat...

We've been pants dropping busy lately and I've picked up lots of extra hours to make some extra dollas for these trips I have planned!

Speaking of which does anyone know how to book an international flight? I tried simple little expedia and travelocity and it's not workin! I just want to see how much I need to save up for this lil trip to Germany I'm takin!

Sadly I don't have a lot to report in life...

I work the next two night and then have a fabulous weekend full of birthday celebrations to commence!

Maybe I'll try to make up another blog entry tomorrow before work but for right now it's back to Secret Life of the American Teenager and I'm not afraid to admit that!

1 comment:

Britt said...

you can use any of those sites. expedia, cheap tickets, you just need to look up the international airport code for where you're flying into.

Like Frankfort Germany is FRA, so you do CMH to FRA and your dates and it works.