Monday, March 15, 2010

Quest to be a Runner...Day One!


This is how I feel about running...

I've always wanted to be a runner...my body just doesn't really cooperate...plus my couch and bed are just soooo comfy!

Well it's time to get my ass in gear...

I have tried the Couch to 5K plan once before and lasted 2 days...Britt is now doing it and I have decided that I need to be inspired by her and try it again...

Today was day one...I survived...

I even forced myself to go despite there being a couple in the gym with me...

I bet they made fun of me after I got off the tredmill and took my jello legs out of there...

I felt like I was making A LOT of noise pounding away on that machine...BUT I did it!

And I will do it again on Wednesday before my day drinking!

I WILL!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should take advantage of your oh so awesome discount at Premier at Sawmill and I'll run with you there and we can do all the fun classes.

Heather said...

what discount???