Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Stamp in my Passport!


It's official now! I will have stamps in my passport come June!

Stephanie and I purchased our tickets to Germany yesterday and I could not be more excited! I have to admit that I really didn't think this trip would ever go through so the fact that the tickets are bought makes me incredibly happy!

We are driving up to Canada and staying with Stephanie's boyfriend's parents for a night and flying out of Toronto...for 2 reasons...one it was about 400 bucks cheaper...and the flight is NONSTOP!! No lost luggage or foreign airports to deal with!

Of course I'm terrified of being cramped in a tiny seat for 8 hours and getting a DVT, but I'll get over that!

We will be flying in to Dusseldorf Germany and staying with Courtney in Aachen for some of the time. We are also gonna go to Paris, Amsterdam, and where ever else our hearts desire and our 2 weeks time limit allows us to!

Stephanie and I decided that we are gonna travel like we are on the Amazing Race and tell all the cab drivers that we are in a race, and wear big backpacks on the plane...it will definitely be awesome!

So now the countdown begins! June 6th is the BIG day!!

Can't wait to see you Courtney!

No comments: