Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh My Happy Day!


Well yesterday was celebration numero uno and I do believe it was quite a success!

Our day started around noon with some delish pre-drinking food at Bob Evans...Bob's was complete with some shamrock mask pics and temporary tattoo applying...

Then we made our way across the street to the big Flannagan's St. Patrick's Day bash!

There were lot of friends that ended up coming which just made the day so much better! I got to hang out with work people, high school friends, and college friends...it was super FABULOUS!

In college St. Patty's day was also a huge celebration day with all my OSU friends...since those days lots of the people don't live in the area anymore but we did get a mini reunion with Tony, Steph and I....

Also Kaylan came to play...we don't celebrate St. Patty's day together often so I was really excited she came!

One of my biggest priorities this year was to see how many people I got get to wear my shamrock mask...

I got just over 50 pics which I think is pretty impressive!

Here are some of my faves...





It was really fun to make people wear my silly mask and I'll try to get more people to do it on Wednesday!

The night ended with a ride downtown and changing my mind before I even got there...going back to Flannagans...dancing like a fool...taking a taxi ride to Giant Eagle to buy a frozen pizza...walking in the rain back to Erin's apt...Tony passing out 3 different times and missing out on the pizza...Erin sliding down her steps on accident of course...and finally passing out on Erin's couch only to wake up to an infomercial at 7am about a 6 week body makeover program...

All in all it was of course a fantastic celebration and I couldn't ask for better friends to celebrate with!

Of course I missed the ones I didn't get to see and wish I could celebrate with EVERYONE!!

Bring on Wednesday!!

No comments: