Tuesday, March 2, 2010

St. Baldricks Anyone???


So we all know I LOVE LOVE LOVE St. Patrick's Day...and I love to support Pediatric Cancer organizations...and this cleverly combines the two! (Although let's face it I don't know that I will be shaving my head anytime soon)

There is a patient at the hospital right now battling cancer...surprise...but through a couple links from their caringbridge website I found out about this org...

Check out the St. Baldrick's website.

I think it is incredibly clever!

Instead of locks for love if anyone is willing to shave their ENTIRE head I think this is the way to go!

Fado Irish Pub at Easton is holding an event on March 13th this year...if you or anyone you know wants to shave your head and have some delicious beers while doing it I think you should make an appearance!

I'll come watch if any of my friends agree to shave their head!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for promoting St. Baldrick’s. We are proud to count you as a member of the St. Baldrick’s community. With your help, we are a few hairs closer to conquering kids’ cancer!