Monday, May 11, 2009

Bizarre Experience

So correct me if I'm wrong but Victoria's Secret is known for their annoying sales people right???

Every time I go in that store I am attacked with women clad in black with a measuring tape around their neck wanting to sell me everything in the store only after they make sure I'm wearing the right size bra!

Well today was completely different

I went to Vicky's today wanting to be fitted...wanting to drop some cash on a bra...

My friend Missy made me wear this completely magical bra on Cinco de Mayo that made it look like I actually had boobs! I wanted it!

So I walk in the store expecting to be hounded the second I walk in but nope

I was in the store for 10 minutes before a salesperson even looked at me!

Then I had to be the one to approach her and ask her for what I wanted...

She was not at all interested in measuring up my boobs or helping me find this magical bra but she did it to make me happy.

After deciding to make the $50 investment on a bra (lets face it I normally buy them on sale for $10 at Target)I was now ready to face the wrath of the cashier trying every angle to open up a credit card...

And I was actually contemplating it...

But nope again!

This woman rang me up...put my receipt in the bag...and sent me on my merry way!

Did I look like a slob?

Did I smell?

Did I have a booger in my nose?

What the heck was wrong with me today and why did those people in the store ignore me??

I felt like Brittany's little nephew walking out of A&F when he looked all pitiful and heartbroken and said "no one said hi to me"

BUT I did get a FABULOUS bra that makes my boobs look AWESOME!!!

I WIN!!

No comments: