Monday, May 25, 2009

One More Step in Adulthood!!

Well my friends I took another leap into big girl land today...

I bought me some furniture!!

A cute lil dining table with bar stools and a lovely couch!

Take a looksie...




My lovely friend Gabi accompanied me on my furniture adventure today and I was shocked and amazed that I actually made a decision and bought something!

The salesman at Ashley Furniture was the nicest person in the world. He took off my $100 delivery fee because he said I was so nice...and because I had pretty blue eyes he took off another $50 just because!

Let me tell you if he was about 40 years younger I would have wanted to marry him he was so nice!

Maybe he has a son...

But regardless my new bachelorette pad is really coming to life now that I have real live furniture that will be delivered to it's doorstep on July 23rd!

Goooooo me and my adulthood!!!

No comments: