Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Volleyball Game #1

So Nice Set lost their first volleyball game last night. It was a pre-season game so it was ok.

We lost 11-21...at least we scored some points!

And had a lot of fun doing it!

Our strategy for next week is to eat pizza and drink beer BEFORE we play! We did it afterward last night and decided that it would be a better pre-game ritual for the games to come.

I was terrified to play but in the end it was a fabulous time and we had a lot of fun...I already can't wait for next Monday!

Here is the one and only pic that was taken last night aside from some random court shots which don't need posted!

I'll try to take more pics of our team next week!

Enjoy the pic of Missy and I in our fabulous homemade shirts! Please ignore the fact that I am a giant compared to little Missy!

No comments: