Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Love Weekends!!

This weekend was pretty perfect.

On Friday I made an impromptu trip to Dayton to hang out with Stephanie and Courtney...Maybe I'll post some pics once they put them up.

It was fun. We went on a mini bar crawl with Stephanie's roomie. I must say Dayton has got to be one of the classiest cities in all of the world. It is just a sight to see!

Saturday was errand day with Gabi and then I went back over there to a party they were having for her roomie Greg.

He just graduated law school and it was a grand ole time.

Had my first taste of Yingling and it was quite tasty! Along with the pink panty dropper that they made too....yummy!

After the partay I met up with Kelly and we went to Big Bang in the arena district. LOVE THAT PLACE!

They charge cover which sucks but it is such an awesome time! Totally going for my birthday!

Today was a magical day of laying out in the sun drinking margaritas and then cooking out some delicious food.

Can't really ask for a better weekend...

Except that I wouldn't be doing laundry and Howie would be back by now so I don't feel like a terrible roomie!

No comments: