Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Volleyball Game 2

So sadly we lost second game...which was actually our first game of the real season.

The other team won two out of 3 rounds we played. They were the first two rounds and then we played another game for fun and our team ended up winning.

I still really suck.

But hopefully I'm getting better!

I think my serving is improving and I am going for more shots then I normally would. Although that comes back to bite me in the ass sometimes when I don't get them.

I wish there was video of last nights games. One of my team members hit the ball and it came over in my direction in a perfect setup for me to bump it over the net. Well I got down in position to bump and COMPLETELY MISSED THE BALL!!! Like swung my arms up and hit nothing but air!!

It was on our game that doesn't matter but still!! I just fell down to the sand and laughed. That's all there was to do at that point!

Next week is an off week for Memorial Day.

Maybe by the end of the season I will have a decent chance at being a productive member of the team.

Maybe I should also practice a bit here at the Bay...

No comments: