Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FAIL

I am a workout failure.

I need her here in my living room and not on the television.

Jillian Trainer Pictures, Images and Photos

I have always had a problem with not pushing myself and as soon as I feel the burn or can't do a move right I stop.

Exactly what I did today...I got real tired and my arms hurt like 5 minutes into the workout and so I turned Jillian right off.

I SUCK!

I will never have buff arms if I just quit like that! I should have went out to my car and got my smaller weights and kept on pushing but nope.

What can I do to push myself?!?!

HELP!!!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Taking before pictures really motivated me.

I took the ones i posted on my blog and I also took bikini pictures.

Anytime I think, I don't want to workout or keep pushing, i think of them and keep going!

When i'm in the middle of reps and there's like 10 more to do and i'm tired and i want to stop, i usually go "just 3 more" and then by the time i do those, I go "just 3 more" again and then it's dumb to stop with just a few left. I talk to myself out loud the entire workout.

But i'm only on day 10 so who knows if any of that really works. Ask me on day 90.

Unknown said...

I push myself harder if I'm working out with at least one other person. It's even better in like a exercise class because I'm too afraid of looking like a wuss so I tough it out longer. I shouldn't be giving exercise advice though b/c I haven't exercised since moving to Mass.