Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Holly's Bridal Shower

So while at home in Canton I had the pleasure of more wedding fun!

My aunts hosted Holly's bridal shower at a very nice country club in Green and we had a fabulous time with friend and family!

I must say I have the most awesome family there is!

Here are a few pics!



This is Holly's pretty cake!





Cookies and daisies galore!




Pretty centerpieces made by one of my aunts




My mama and sisters




The guest of honor and I




All the girl cousins on my moms side




A darker pic of the girl cousins on my dads sdie




My awesome family again!




Holly and our aunts...super fabulous ladies!


And that is that.

It was a fabulous afternoon and while I am getting sick of this whole wedding thing I am happy for my lil sister and am excited for her big day!

No comments: