Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Holy Crap...Flashback!!!

So my fab friend Brittany dug up this picture online and posted it on her blog this morning...



Brittany...like she mentioned on her blog...made me do a lot of crazy stuff that I won't get into right now. My two only detentions in high school were all because of her crazy antics...yet I never questioned them...I just went along with everything...

Well we wanted to be doctors in high school and so we were in this program (which looking back was just ridiculous) geared more towards nursing then anything else...regardless they had these competitions where we had to pick a topic and create this presentation on it to present to a bunch of seemingly important peeps. Most groups did eating disorders or art therapy or something to do with old people. Not us man. Brittany watched Oprah so that meant we did these hardcore intense topics like gynecological cancer or female genital mutilation. We won it all both years...the school didn't like our mutilation topic and made us change a bunch of stuff...it was nuts...we should have written to Oprah and we could have now been famous...

Thanks a lot Britt...if you made me do these crazy things you could have at least followed through with Oprah and gotten us some fame out of the deal...

1 comment:

Britt said...

I think we might have wrote to Oprah on that mutilation one! I feel like I remember that! At least I made your high school experience memorable! You have stories to tell your kids one day!