Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reality Television

Anyone that knows me knows that I am completly and totally obsessed with reality TV. I love it all...Jon and Kate Plus 8, The Bachelor, American Idol, The Biggest Loser, and the list goes on...

Tonight was The Amazing Race...LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! I was thinking tonight about how I think I want to go on it. Who would not want to race around the world, go to fabulous places, and get to do awesome tasks!

I was also thinking about who should be my partner in crime...I thought about having my dad but then I see how the race makes these teams fight like its their job and man my dad and I could give them all a run for their money in bickering...on national TV.

Too late to think more about it now...the 2 hour Brothers and Sisters movie event is starting!! WHO DIES!?!?!

Who wants to be my race around the world partner???

1 comment:

Britt said...

Meeeee!

Hooray for your blog! I'm so proud!