Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Behind...

So it's been over a week since St. Patty's celebration #1 and almost a week since celebration #2...I haven't posted since then and I apologize! I know every was DYING to hear all about my celebrations...

Saturday at Flannagan's was almost 12 full hours of standing, drinking, dancing, eating, rocking out, and just having a jolly good Irish time! There were no tables or chairs but there were porta pots a plenty...and LOTS of green beer! The bands were awesome and the people were even better! I even found a new hairdresser! Here are some pics...










Tuesday was a fun filled day at the local Grandview Pub called Brazenhead. It was a beautiful sunny day and we got to sit outside and listen to good music, watch some Irish dancers, play some drinking games, take a car bomb or two and hang out with fun peeps! Here are a few pics from that shindig as well!









So that's that. St. Patty's day 2009 is all over...it was a fabulous time and I still have the decorations up in my apt. I will be counting down the days till next year and hope to make it out to a couple shuffles instead of spending all my time at one place! Start getting your livers prepared kids! It will be here before we know it!

No comments: