Monday, March 16, 2009

Twas the Night Before St. Patrick's...

This is it kiddos....tomorrow is the big day! I have my outfit laid out...my sassy new hair cut (which by the way I LOVE...strangers are amazing!), and my liver prepared and ready for this...



I think tomorrow will be a day of frequenting some view Grandview pubs. I know Flannagans will have an awesome band line up but they will also have a cover and parking charge and let me tell you how much I do not appreciate that! I think it will be a fabulous time to hang out at a nice neighborhood pub and sit around and drink greeeeeen beer allllll day!

Come play if you're in the area!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAYYYYYY!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hooray for your blog! I'm adding it to my reader so I'll get every update. And I want to see your fabulous haircut. I hope you had fun tonight!