Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleeeeeeepy

So last night I chose money over sleep....never again will I make that mistake...

First of all I had to leave Britt's place before "After The Final Rose" was over! I didn't even get to see how Molly reacted when Jason told her he wanted her back! Good thing Britt loves the show as much as I do and texted me a play by play of the last 20 minutes that I missed! That rant though will be for tomorrow after I see this crazy second part that's on tonight...

So back to my crazy decision...I decided that since they were "desperately" looking for nurses to come in last night that I would suck it up and take the extra pay (big extra bucks man!) and sacrifice this...



For this...



(This is not an actual patient of mine so no worries...just some random googling!)

Needless to say it turned into a CRAZY busy night where my patient ended up intubated, sedated and paralyzed with is older brother in another room upstairs so the parents were freaking out...NOT worth my lack of sleep!

Good thing I get to meet up with my FABULOUS nursing school peeps for some much needed drinks tonight!

Peace out homies...im off to shower and get my drink on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eeek! so weird to see such a young person intubated. I like how they used a Care Bear to prop up the ET tubing. heh