Monday, March 23, 2009

I Wish I Were A Vampire...

So I was running errands on Saturday and of course hit up Target...I go in to buy one thing and walk out spending $45! I have a problem...

Regardless I went to buy this jem of a movie...

twlight Pictures, Images and Photos

I think I have watched it at least 4 times since then. I love it...maybe more then Harry Potter. Makes me wish I was a vampire! Immortality, glistening skin, never having to sleep, incredible strength...sounds like a good life to me...although I think I would need to find a different diet. I would miss chicken!

I recommend to everyone they see it and I will lend out my copy if necessary as long as it gets back to me!

2 comments:

Annie A said...

What about a group showing? I'm still confused as to why these vampires aren't wearing capes, but instead t-shirts and hair gel. Doesn't look very undead to me.

Anonymous said...

well,did gary oldman look undead in his role as Count Dracula in Bram Stokers: Dracula?